New Spring 2017 schedule
Book your place at our courses for the spring season - the new schedule is ready! :-)Read more
- All instructors are trained professionals
- Entertains us work full
- Our clients, we try to be as vstrict
- We specialize in both the recreational athlete as well as for experienced athletes
- friendly atmosphere
- Together we discuss sports weekends
- For clients regularly organize gazebos and photo workshops
- In addition to pole dance studio is equipped for Workout
- We have 8 aerial hoops for hoop
- We offer a wide range of various types of exercise
- We are located in the city center, a short distance from us. peace
- Get to us 135 bus, metro and tram or no. 4, 22, 10, 16
Sportswomen from childhood that a firm goes after what he wants. She is not afraid of anything new experiences and love
Majka is proof that he wants, so it truly is. Motto "what is not the first time, go to the tenth"
During life, he tried several sports, but none did not grab her like pole dance. Now we focus on competition.
A former gymnast and dancer with several years of racing experience.Now,enthusiastic lecturer pole dance and aerial hoop
Beginners course is designed more for relaxing and learning of basics. You can then decide if this type of sport/dance is good for you. Everybody can handle Level 1!!
The main difference is that after the warm up in the pole dance lessons we are practicing trick, turns and short choreography and in fitness pole we are using form of circuit training. Beginners course (so called Pole Dance / Fitness Level 1) is in the elements and teaching (until the end of the lesson - choreo / strengthening) pretty similar. Differences in expression and dance tricks are especially from Level 2 (since the basis is the same for everyone).
Definitely yes! The pole will be your reliable dance partner! This is not about big movements.You will find that pole dancing is much easier with a pole than without! ;-)
Multisport Benefit cards owners have 15% discount for all courses. After registration on the internet you can attend Lessons labeled "Open Class" for FREE.